About the role:
As a Complaints Handling Analyst your main responsibilities will include:
Completion of complaint administration duties
- Logging, acknowledging, and responding to customer complaints, including sending closure reports
- Assessment of the initial complaint criticality code and escalation of potential recall situations.
- Liaise with customers as required to support OTIF closure of complaint investigations.
- Responding to customer queries in relation to the complaints process
- Raise and write Threshold Reports when required and management of the Threshold Report Log.
- Regular update of complaints metrics (live data / investigation updates)
Investigation of product quality complaints
- Perform laboratory investigations, primarily for “Other” complaints
- Write complaint investigation reports using knowledge, skills and experience to determine the root cause
- Review and approve complaint investigations
- Ensure OTIF is met for complaint investigations
- Meet daily team metrics for administering and investigating customer complaints
- Attend scheduled customer meetings on behalf of the complaints team
- Deputy if required to present the complaints process during customer and regulatory audits.
- Manage and support Continuous Improvement projects relating to the complaint investigation process
- Write, review and approve controlled documents
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must have strong communication skills to successfully liaise with customers as well as different internal departments. You will be able to work well as part of a team with confidence to work independently. Additionally, you will have working knowledge of investigation, recording and reporting complaint processes.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Courtney at our Loughborough branch by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!