We are recruiting for a number of Complaints Administrators on behalf of a global medical device and health care provider who are based in the heart of Witney.
We are recruiting for two different shift patterns which are both Monday to Friday with no weekends required!
These are temporary long term roles to start asap with long term opportunities!
Shifts are: Evenings 4pm – 12pm OR Nights 12pm– 8am
What are the benefits?
● Full training is provided
● Free on-site parking
● Onsite canteen
● Outside seating areas
● Excellent long term prospects
● Friendly and welcoming team
● Modern on-site facilities
● Newly expanded laboratory setting
● Weekly onsite Covid testing available for staff
Key Responsibilities include:
● Conduct investigations on customer returned products in accordance with site and divisional procedures
● Communicate in a professional manner with colleagues worldwide
● Meet division goals for timeliness of complaint investigations and identify opportunities for improvement
● Proactive in recommending improvements in terms of recommending cost savings through complaint process improvements and data quality, in line with Business Excellence initiatives.
● Identify any trends in product complaints that are found during investigations and highlighting these to management.
● Experience in using computer packages including Word and Excel.
● 5 years of referencing (employment or alternative activity) history will need to be obtained if you are successful in your application.
• Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
The Recruitment Group acting as an Employment Business in respect of these Temporary opportunities.