A fast-growing telecommunications company are looking to expand further, and are urgently looking for a Network Cabling Engineer.
Since being established in 2017 the client has gone from strength, winning a number of prestigious contracts.
As a Network Cabling Engineer/Cabling Engineer you will be working across commercial offices, universities and high-end property developments across the UK.
• Installation and termination of all types of copper cables mainly with cat 6 and cat 6a cooper cabling although you may be involved with cat5e cabling.
• Interpret technical drawings and carry out work to customer specifications.
• Involved in the installation and termination of single-mode and multi-mode fibre.
• Work closely with the Technical Project Manager to report on progress.
• Deal with any complaints or customer dissatisfaction and provide effective solutions.
• Testing cables using cable analysers i.e. Fluke DSX 500 tester or other testing equipment for fault finding.
• Provide installation of containment solutions which may include; metal conduit, plastic conduit, steel wire tray cable tray etc.
• Providing Wi-Fi solutions to customers, installation and diagnostic testing of Wi-Fi hardware as well as other PC equipment.
• Supervision of engineering work including risk assessments and ensuring that Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
• Relevant communication cabling qualifications or a strong cabling background.
• Familiar with Copper Cables (Cat5e, Cat 6, Cat 6a) and able to install and or terminate single & multi-mode fibre.
• As the organisation work with high-end establishments excellent communication and the ability to engage effectively with individuals at all levels is a must.
• Troubleshooting or telephony cabling and network equipment.
• Installation of high-end network and pc equipment would be beneficial.
• Ideally have a completed DBS.
• Have relevant safety certificates in relation to work at heights ( IPAF/PASMA).
• Clean Driving Licence.
• Holder of a current CSCS/ECS Card.
40 hours per week – between the hours of 07:30 – 17:30
21 days plus bank holidays, mobile Phone, company van, power tools, nest pension.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an ambitious and fast-growing organisation to develop within a family cultured business.
To apply, please send across an up to date CV or call Jerry Hayman on 01865 265 050 or click 'Apply' today to submit your application.