Location – UK, North (Manchester)
Salary – up to £45,000 Depending on Experience
Benefits – OTE Bonus Scheme, Company Car/Car Allowance, Pension Scheme, Birthday day off, Generous Holiday Allowance
My client’s next-generation technology is accelerating the change to a more sustainable future for businesses, communities, and the planet. Market-leaders at the forefront of solar technology, providing zero-carbon and cost-effective sustainable lighting, power, and security to some of the UK’s biggest industries
The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing sales of Hybrid Power generators in the North of the UK. The role is field based, you will liaise closely with existing customers and be responsible for developing sales with new customers. The role will include product demonstrations and presentations to customers.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage and be responsible for all sales activities in the north of the UK that relate to the Hybrid power generators
- To be responsible for the development and growth of new customer accounts
- Be a first-class company Ambassador
- Demonstrate exceptional, industry-leading levels of customer support, listening to the needs of customers, and delivering service which meets their needs and exceeds their expectations
- Present clearly the unique selling points of using Hybrid power generators versus diesel generators
- Conduct site surveys and work closely with the design team to provide detailed designs for the client
- Covering the UK, there will be some overnights as required.
- The successful candidate is commercially astute, boasting a successful career of achievement in sales, business development, and/or account management roles.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- A collaborative working style, that enjoys an open culture with a competitive drive.
- A good understanding of the Hybrid power industry and any experience in Hybrid generators or renewable energy would be very beneficial but not necessarily essential
- Experience selling into end users and rental companies is desirable.
- Self-motivated with a hardworking and proactive approach.
- Outgoing personality, with a team player mentality.
- Good level of numeracy, comfortable with Microsoft Office (e.g. email), planning and presenting.
- Results driven and a good negotiator.