We are on a lookout for Bus Drivers!
If you are looking for new opportunities as a Bus Driver, then start applying now!
Job Title: Bus Driver
Location: SY2, Shrewsbury
Working Hours: 07.00am to 19.00pm
Pay Rate: £12.70
As a Bus Driver, you will be conducting the following duties:
- Enforce safety rules and regulations on the bus.
- Bus Drivers should be providing customer service to passengers.
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure the bus is in good working condition.
- Report any mechanical issues or defects to maintenance staff.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies such as accidents or breakdowns.
- Bus Drivers should keep accurate records of mileage, fuel consumption, and passenger counts.
- Complete required paperwork, such as incident reports and logbooks.
- Adhere to established schedules and timelines.
- Manage time effectively to ensure timely arrivals and departures
The key requirements of a Bus Driver:
- Valid Driver's licence
- Knowledge of driver's hours regulations
- PSV or PCV Licence (desirable)
Part time available (15, 20 and 25 hours available per week, must be able to work on Saturdays and when required)