We are aware of current scams impersonating recruitment agencies including ourselves targeting jobseekers over whatsapp and asking them to supply personal details.
Please be aware that The Recruitment Group will never ask you for your personal information via Whatsapp and anyone claiming to be from The Recruitment Group doing so is part of a scam. We also never advertise jobs through Whatsapp.
For more information please click here
We are seeking a highly motivated and driven individual to join our team as a Branch Manager for our Rugby Branch.
- Lead and motivate a team of recruiters to achieve sales targets and provide exceptional customer service.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and provide staffing solutions to meet their needs.
- Build a network of candidates through sourcing, recruiting, and conducting interviews.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and effectively manage sales pipeline.
- Monitor and analyse branch performance and implement strategies to improve results.
- Foster a positive and productive working environment that supports team members’ professional growth.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Proven experience as a Branch Manager or similar leadership role in the recruitment industry
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to motivate and manage a team effectively.
- Proven ability to generate new business and maintain existing client relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Salary up to £40,000
- Car Allowance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Access to Health and Wellbeing content through our ‘Health Assured’ partnership.
- Pension scheme
- 27 Days Annual Leave Bank Holidays
If you are passionate about building a successful career in the recruitment industry and have a track record of delivering results, we would love to hear from you.
This could be a perfect opportunity for a Senior Consultant looking for their step up into management.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Groups home page to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.