£21,000 - £25,000 pa
36.5 hours per week (Mon to Thurs 9am – 5.30pm, Fri 9am – 4.30pm)
We're on the lookout for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our well-established client based in Rugby.
Alongside a fantastic role, benefits include:
36 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
About the role:
As a Bookkeeper, your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Accounts production for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies,
• Using Sage software to produce accounts
• Production of client self-assessment tax returns
• Direct liaising with clients as required,
• Computation of corporation tax computations and returns, online filing
Do you have previous Bookkeeping or Accounts? To be considered for this role, you will be highly organised with excellent communication skills. This role is based in a professional environment; you will be part of a friendly and supportive team.
This is an autonomous company, if you are looking for the opportunity to be part of a motivating team then this is the company for you!
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please our website to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.