- Ability to lead, to motivate and work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Be self-disciplined and able if necessary to discipline subordinates in a fair and reasonable manner.
- Take charge of day-to-day responsibility, lead Production departments and/or processes as directed by the Production Manager.
- Be knowledgeable on MRP systems and have the ability to operate them ensuring production sequences are correct.
- Ensure all job cards are checked and correct prior to commencing production.
- Check manufacturing quantities and ensure material availability, machine programs are set, job documentation is correct and all tooling packages and fixturing are available and/or in place.
- Liaise with the Production Manager to determine and review standard machining and programming methods.
- Ensure nominated Operators are fully aware of the Job cards requirements and are trained and capable of achieving the required finished product
- Ensure all nominated operators are fully trained on the equipment they are using and are aware of all necessary safety requirements
- Induct any new Employee’s or Contract Workers
- Ensure all operators are fully aware of the production process, manufacturing and quality standard required.
- Ensure all quality parameters are understood by the operators and adhered to.
- Promote and work well in a team environment
- Be respectful of all individuals and promote a culture of equality.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary ranges from: 25,248 - 27,511
6 months minimum (preferred)