We are currently sourcing an assembly operative for a well-known client based on the outskirts of Witney. Some previous assembly experience is ideal but full training will be provided.
About the Role:
- Assembling items to correct procedure
- Testing products where necessary
- Full training provided
- Packing of items
- Access to own transport due to location
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn
- Good numeracy and Literacy
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Well presented
- Permanent position
- Monday – Friday Day shift
- Transport needed due to rural location of Charlbury
For more information and to apply, call Billie or Sally in our Witney branch or click ‘apply now’ to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.