Aftermarket Sales Engineer
Salary is Negotiable
Quality Coordinator / Customer Satisfaction / Inspection / Manufacturing / Permanent
The Recruitment Group is working with a market leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of filtration and fume extraction equipment. Our client has a global presence and delivers a world-class customer experience. With 30 years of experience in providing fume extraction solutions that are reliable, high quality, and with a low lifetime cost of ownership. Our client’s expertise is well-established and tried, tested, and trusted by all sizes of businesses, from niche manufacturers to global market leaders.
Purpose of Sales Engineer:
The successful Sales Engineer will be a strong collaborative team player to the wider UK & Ireland team, including service, - aftermarket, new equipment and engineering, as well as EMEA teams.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Sales Engineer:
- Your sales focus is on the aftermarket of the Industrial Air Filtration sector in the UK & Ireland region.
- Will be responsible for the independent organisation, planning and administration of all sales activities with the customers and distributors assigned to you.
- After extensive training to understand our processes and products, you will develop suitable solutions for our customers.
- You will ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining regular contact with customers, responding quickly and professionally to enquiries and complaints, and following up on quotations and leads.
- Together with your international colleagues, you will contribute to consistent and profitable sales growth.
- You will also continue to expand our dealer network and convince new customers to join us
- You maintain your activities and sales opportunities in our CRM system to enable planning, reporting and forecasting.
Experience/knowledge requirements for the Sales Engineer:
- Successfully completed commercial or technical degree or apprenticeship with qualifying work experience.
- Previous relevant professional experience in a technical field sales role
- Practical knowledge of MS Office, as well as initial experience with CRM systems is essential.
- Previous experience in dealing with and managing distributor networks and business to business would be advantageous.
- Willingness to travel for regular customer visits (UK responsibility), as well as participation in trade fairs.
Company benefits for the Sales Engineer role:
- Great opportunity for a proactive, and driven individual
- Scope to actively contribute ideas and help shape improvement processes.
- Training & Development - Large learning platform, as well as external training opportunities
- Company car
- Private Health Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
For more information, please contact Jordann @ The Recruitment GroupApply now