This is a part-time position of 16 hours per week and will be a mixture of office based and working from home. This role is initially for 3 months.
The main responsibilities in this role include:
- Providing general administrative support to the Executive team
- Booking appointments, complex diary management involving internal staff and external stakeholders.
- Co-ordinating travel arrangements and booking accommodation.
- Preparing agendas, circulating papers and taking minutes at Corporate Leadership team and Executive team meetings and meetings with external stakeholders.
- To deal effectively and sympathetically with customers in all communication, ensuring high standards of customer care are always maintained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of office administration including excellent minuting taking skills
- Ability to use MS Office, mainly Word, Excel and Outlook and to learn in-house systems
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, including an excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated, with a conscientious and positive attitude
- Good time management and ability to prioritise own work
- Maintain a methodical and detail-conscious approach
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.