Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: BR1 Bromley
Working Hours: 8.30am to 17.00pm
Pay Rate: £11.48
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Administrative Officer. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in maintaining efficient administrative processes within our organization.
The working pattern will be a mix of office and home working, although to begin with the role will be predominantly office based to allow for training.
- The main purposes of the role are to assist the Planning Communications Supervisor (PCS) and Planning Technical Officers (PTOs) in the day to day running of the Planning Admin functions.
- Administrative Officer needs to be assisting the PCS with communication tasks such as responding to email, letter and telephone enquiries.
- Assisting the PTO with uploading of documents and information to the document management system, processing refunds and in-office tasks such as collection of post and copying of archived documents.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrative Assistant, or in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Qualifications in Office Administration or related field are a plus.
How to Apply:
You meet the above qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to contribute to a dynamic team, please submit your resume.Apply now