You would be required to start as soon as possible and support the department for 12 weeks until September
As Temporary Administration Officer you will be reporting to the Head of faculty services in providing first class administrative support. You will be providing administration support for the research groups.
- Managing the diary of the Head of Research
- Managing the travel arrangements for UK and international travel
- Providing secretarial support
- Act as first point of contact for all enquiries
- Coordinating the seminars, meetings, training and events
- Maintaining research group web pages
This is a full time role 37.5 hours per week. The candidate would be required to work in the office but would also have the flexibility to work from home
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Oxford branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Group website to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.