Accounts Assistant (Hybrid) - Permanent Contract
Location: Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, B3
Salary: £25,000pa (Pro-rata for Part-time hours)
Hours: Monday – Thursday – 9.00-5.00pm Monday - Friday (37.5hrs)
Part-Time Hours Considered – 25hrs per week Mon – Fri / This role is hybrid – 3 days WFH & 2 days onsite!!
• Strong IT skills including SAGE / MS Office
. Support the senior accounts / finance lead.
• Processing sales / purchase invoices
• Verifying documents and issue credit notes
• Inputting purchases and expenses invoices
• Credit control: producing monthly statements and chasing debts.
• Main contract for all customers and suppliers, answering any enquires they have regarding invoices / payments.
• Scanning and filling documents
• Filing and archive of invoices
• Checking supplier invoices, including invoices from couriers
• Handling inbound calls & enquiries
• Resolving invoice queries
• AAT qualification advantage / experience in a similar role essential
• Must have knowledge and experience in accounting and finance.
• Extremely organized and excellent at multitasking
• Good eye for detail
• Good communication skill
• Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure.
• Willing to help out with all other tasks and duties.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.Apply now