This is a new and exciting role to work within the corporate sales division and reporting to the Account Manager and Account Director.
The primary function of this role is to manage the current customer base, assess their needs and use consultative selling techniques to support the customer’s needs.
- Work in partnership with the Key Account director to execute on the divisional strategy to meeting the sales targets for the quarter and budget year.
- Qualify, develop and manage a pipeline of leads, quotes and prospects by monitoring and recording client activity in area of responsibility to meet specific targets and key performance indicators.
- Uses contact management system and data analysis to book and attend meetings, within a defined segment of the client portfolio within the customer division.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients in your division by regularly maintaining phone contact with customers to understand client needs and activity.
- Take accountability for developing and maintaining own product and service knowledge.
- - Manage and maintain client records on the relevant business systems for existing and potential clients with designated division.
This is a full time office role and you will have the opportunity to work both in the office and at home.
- 25 days holiday
- Private health/dental
- Pension 4-5% match
- Life Assurance x4
- 2X volunteering days
- Fitness & wellbeing reimbursement annually
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Oxford branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.